April 1

Hello Everyone!

I am not assigning any new work today as there is large number of students who have not yet completed the things that I have already assigned. If your child has not completed their Flipgrid video, it would be grand if they could do that asap. 😉

Also, going forward, we will be using Google Classroom as our online learning program. Please have your students check their Google email for an invitation to join their Google classroom. By accepting the invitation they will be able to access all information and future assignments. Please try to do this as soon as possible making sure that this is done by Friday, April 3rd. If your child is unsure of their google account please email me at tmneumiller@cbe.ab.ca.

If you need to speak to me directly, please call me at 403-614-2767. Please note that this number does not have voicemail, however, I do have call display, so I can see that I have missed your call, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If your child would like to set up a private video chat session with me, send me an email and that can be arranged.