Greetings All!

I posted all of my student assignments to Google Classroom last night. Keep in mind that these are all the assignments for the whole week. I have done this so that you are better able to plan out your week to help make this home schooling/virtual classroom as successful as possible. I have included a student schedule that you may find helpful in keeping track of their progress. If it does not work for your family, please feel free to disregard it and do what will work.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you are needing help. You and my students can reach me through both my edu gmail as well as my regular cbe email  or I can be reached on my cell phone. I also am able to set up private Google meets with your child in order to provide them with one on one support. Although my official office hours are Monday to Friday between 10:00am - 1:00 pm and 2:00 - 4 pm, I check my regularly outside of those hours.

We would like to thank you for your patience as we work all of these changes out together. There will be hiccups, but I know that with patience, flexibility and understanding we can work through anything that comes up.

Going forward Grade 4 teachers will be posting on our blogs on Mondays. All other communication will be done within our Google Classrooms.